1) PET bottle flakes washing recycling machine
2) To recycle PET bottles into clean flakes
3) Moisture<1-3%, impurity-300PPM
4) Capacity: 300-2000kg/h
This washing and recycling machinery mainly used for dealing with
waste PET bottle, mineral water bottles, pesi bottles, juice
After that it can get good quality clean PET flakes which will be
used for polyester stable fibre, strap, filament, sheep, films,
even bottle to bottle process.
Main working flow for PET bottle washing line:
Bale breaker - Elevated belt conveyor- Trommel - Belt conveyor-
Mechanical label remover(with water) - Belt conveyor - Metal
detector - Manual sorting table - Belt conveyor -
Crusher/Granulator - Screw feeder - Float washing tank - Screw
feeder - Hot washer - Screw feeder - Horizontal friction washer -
Floating tanks - Screw feeder - Dewatering machine - Hot air
pipeline drying system - loosened labels separator - Silo.
We can design a complete line according to different customers
needs or application, it can be a simple line or a completely line.
More pictures of PET bottles washing line
Advantages of machinery:
1. The final products are clean and clear flakes or film scraps; they
can be used for down stream production.
When process PET bottle, final flakes humidity below 3%, impurities
less 300ppm, PVC content 150ppm. The whole line’s capacity is
2. The parts which are contacted with water or raw material is made of SUS304 or 306 stainless steel, thickness more than 3mm, to
ensure long service time.
3. World famous Electronic & Mechanical components, such as NSK or SKF bearings, SIEMENS contactor, Omron temperature
controller, ABB inverter, Siemens PLC controller.
4. The whole production line with CE safety certification, and ISO9001
Following requirements are needed in installation of a complete plastic PET recycling system :
- How much capacity needed of this line?
- Defining the amount of spoilage or contamination in the recycled
- Defining the final usage of the finished product.
Based on these specifications we would design and manufacture a
complete modular system for the application.
One complete plastic recycling system maybe consists of:
1. Bale breaker: For debale the baled PET bottles or HDPE/PP bottles or other rigid
2. Belt conveyor: Transport materials
3. Trommel: To separate out the rack contamination thing, like stone, dirt,
bottle caps, rings, etc.
4. Belt conveyor: Convey material to next process
5. Label remover: To remove the labels which are just covered on bottles and sealed
in one side by hot shrinkage air.
6. Metal detector bridge: For detection of NE metal and protect the granulator and washing
7. Manual Separation table: For separate the foreign materials manually and sort out different
colors of bottles.
8. Crusher: Crush the materials to flakes of 15mm (two series: one for PET,
one for PP/PE)
9. Hot washer: clean the materials in hot water, sometimes with some chemicals
10. Washing tank: For separation of the flakes with a specific density of
<1g/cm^3 from >1g/cm^3 or in contrast to separate the flakes
with a specific of > 1g/cm^3 form <1g/cm^3
(PET >1g/cm^3 and PP/PE <1g/cm^3)
11. Screw feeder: transport material and as well as for rub them for surface
12. Friction washer: Surface clean the materials (two series: one for PET, one for
13. Dewatering machine: for mechanical surface drying of the material flakes with rotating
roller ( two series: one for PET, one for PP/PE)
14. Blowing and drying system:
1). For discharging and transporting the material from the dryer
2). For final drying of the material to the necessary residual
level for down stream material processing
15. Cyclone silo:
1). for separation of dust and fine material to achieve a better
quality final product
2). Storage for the final products